- MedRetreat - Medical Tourism - Medical Travel Company
MedRetreat is America's most trusted Medical Tourism company facilitating Medical Travel programs for North Americans seeking affordable surgery abroad
- Why Canadians Are Increasingly Seeking Medical Treatment . . .
Bugera is far from alone While Americans have been crossing the border for years in search of cheaper medications, it turns out there are a growing number of Canadians seeking medical treatment
- 1. 4 Million Americans Will Go Abroad for Medical Care This . . .
Health care has become so expensive in the United States that a growing number of Americans (and their employers) are finding it more cost efficient to fly across the globe for certain medical
- Medical Tourism Association | MTA in the News :: Medical . . .
Health Journal November 2016 Medical Tourism: The Not-So-Fun Vacation When Sandy Pradas’ dentist advised $7,000 worth of dental work, Pradas thought of the yoga retreats she’d led to Costa Rica
- The Futurist: More on the Economics of Medical Tourism
On 3 21 08, I wrote an article about the economic and technological implications of medical tourism True to our long tradition here at The Futurist, this article made predictions months before a major publication arrived at the same expectations
- Medical Tourism- reasons to go overseas for medical treatment
Medical Tourism For most people needing medical care, the last thing on their minds is travel but a growing number of American medical tourists are setting out for India, Thailand and Latin America for everything from dental work to breast implants to major heart surgery
- Medical tourism in Asia, with a guide to hospitals . . .
Medical tourism in Asia for business travellers with a guide to hospitals, by Libby Peacock, and more from Smart Travel Asia, and Dancing Wolf Media
- Save Thousands As A Medical Tourist In These 5 Countries . . .
By International Living Affordable healthcare isn't a myth In fact, if you look beyond U S borders you'll find healthcare systems in other countries that are equally as good -- if not better