- Medical tourism: Why more Americans are going abroad for . . .
More Americans are travelling abroad than ever for cut-price health care, in a bid to avert the astronomical costs of undergoing treatment at home, experts say
- Medical tourism - Wikipedia
Medical tourism refers to people traveling to a country other than their own to obtain medical treatment In the past this usually referred to those who traveled from less-developed countries to major medical centers in highly developed countries for treatment unavailable at home
- MedRetreat - Medical Tourism - Medical Travel Company
MedRetreat is America's most trusted Medical Tourism company facilitating Medical Travel programs for North Americans seeking affordable surgery abroad
- Why Canadians Are Increasingly Seeking Medical Treatment . . .
Bugera is far from alone While Americans have been crossing the border for years in search of cheaper medications, it turns out there are a growing number of Canadians seeking medical treatment abroad as well, raiding their bank accounts and choosing to pay for treatment instead of being treated through their nationalized health care system
- Medical Tourism Guide | Health-Tourism. com
Medical Tourism Benefits and Advantages Why go abroad for medical procedures? Learn about the benefits of medical tourism Read More »
- Medical tourism in Asia, with a guide to hospitals . . .
Medical tourism in Asia for business travellers with a guide to hospitals, by Libby Peacock, and more from Smart Travel Asia, and Dancing Wolf Media
- The 10 best countries for medical tourism and overseas . . .
Medical tourism is becoming more and more popular as years go by, and for all the good reasons Take a look at the best countries to visit for if you’re looking for more affordable medical treatments
- Health News | Latest Medical, Nutrition, Fitness News . . .
Get the latest health news, diet fitness information, medical research, health care trends and health issues that affect you and your family on ABCNews com