- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU . . .
What was the breakdown across the UK? England voted for Brexit, by 53 4% to 46 6% Wales also voted for Brexit, with Leave getting 52 5% of the vote and Remain 47 5%
- All You Need To Know About the Brexit Referendum in the UK
Brexit Explained All You Need To Know About the UK Referendum Britain + Exit = Brexit Sounds simple, but it's not Why do so many British want out of the EU? And what will happen if they leave?
- What is the difference between hard and soft Brexit . . .
What is the difference between hard and soft Brexit? Everything you need to know Speculation remains over what kind of relationship the UK will develop with our partners after we leave the bloc
- Brexit - Wikipedia
Part of a series of articles on the: United Kingdom in the European Union
- Airline regulation – what you need to know with Brexit . . .
As things stand, the UK Government has indicated it will push ahead with Brexit, including giving notice under TEU by March 2017 With a “hard” Brexit, the UK might gain the rights to formulate an independent aviation policy, and no longer need to comply with EU aviation rules (at least within the UK), but could lose flying rights and other associated benefits of being an EU member state
- Brexit: How the UK gradually warmed to a second referendum . . .
Brexit: How the UK gradually warmed to a second referendum on leaving the EU Analysis: Polling suggests shift in favour of a new public vote, which has received support from the Lib Dems, Green
- EU Referendum - BBC News - bbc. co. uk
Scotland backs Remain Scotland strongly backs staying in the EU - with all 32 council areas backing Remain - but the UK votes in favour of Brexit
- What will happen to EU citizens in the UK after Brexit . . .
Any EU citizen in Brexit Britain by 2021 can stay forever – and bring their family or partner But what will Brexit mean for the millions of EU citizens who currently live in the UK - and the