- Bakit maraming SEAMAN ang walang IPON? (Kahit malaki ang . . .
Report ni PAMBANSANG MARINO Sa dami ng nakasama ko na SEAMAN sa pagbabarko ko ay nakita ko kung paano gumastos ang mga seaman, kasama na rin ako dun, pero nagbago na ang gawain ko ng makitang naghihirap sa barko ang mga matatandang seaman na PAGOD NA PAGOD na sa pagbabarko Kahit na gusto na […]
- Senate approves bill requiring professionals to undergo . . .
Senate Bill 2581 or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Act of 2015 Professionals are required to go through further formal and informal trainings before they can renew their licenses
- CEBU GEMS DECK OFFICERS AND MARINE ENGINEERS REVIEW - MARINO
"How i wish i had this book earlier, rather than ako mismo ang naghanap ng mga dapat kong gawin o tahakin your book is a totally package as a guidelines for those who what to be sucessful in life but now i was blessed having that book
- Social Security System (SSS) Philippines - Internet . . .
Problems accessing Social Security System Philippines website online? Here is the exact address and telephone number below for the main office In the meantime, just to give you an overview of what the SSS is all about, it is the government agency that handles social security of workers who are currently working for any private company
- BDO Kabayan Maintaining Balance - workingpinoy. com
Good evening po May bdo kabayan dollar account po ako Ang maintaining balance po noong nagpagawa ako nun is 100 dollars which is 5k Ngayon po gusto ko na sana iwidraw lahat pero bakit di ko po mawidraw
- Korean Visa for Filipinos - Buhay Korea
Updated and complete list of requirements for getting a Korean visa for Filipinos Applicable to those applying for the tourist visa only
- BDO Account Penalties - Baka Maubos Imbes na Lumago . . .
Dormant accounts below the maintaining balance will be charged 30 pesos for every month after 5 years of dormancy until it is reactivated Pag hindi ma-reactivate, tuloy-tuloy ang 30-peso monthly charging hanggang maubos ang account balance at ma-close na ang account
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING OFFLOADED: Airport Immigration . . .
It’s been a highly controversial issue these days with some questioning the constitutionality of the policy , as it goes against a Filipino citizen’s right to travel