- Tagalog Dictionary
Welcome to Tagalog-Dictionary com, the best site to learn the Filipino language, culture, and traditions Our large database of English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English translation is 100% free
- Pocket Tagalog Dictionary: Tagalog-English English-Tagalog . . .
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required
- Tagalog Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS gt; gt;
First article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Ang lahat ng tao'y isinilang na malaya at pantay-pantay sa karangalan at mga karapatan
- Dictionary in Tagalog: Talatinigan = Diksyunaryo = Talahulugan
The root word tala-means a list or a record The word hulugan means ‘meaning’ while salita means ‘word’ The word tinig means ‘sound’ so in effect a talatinigan is a list of pronunciations, i e , a pronouncing dictionary Most Filipinos simply use the English word ‘dictionary’ though they may pronounce it dik-sho-ne-ri To quickly find the word you are looking for, use the
- Tagalog-English English-Tagalog Standard Dictionary . . .
Tagalog, also known as Pilipino, is the national language of the Philippines and has over 17 million speakers worldwide Now expanded and completely updated, this best-selling reference is designed for students of Tagalog and native or heritage Tagalog speakers in need of a bilingual dictionary
- English to Tagalog dictionary online | Tagalogcube
Tagalog dictionary World's largest English to Tagalog dictionary and Tagalog to English dictionary online mobile with over 200,000 words
- English - Tagalog Dictionary - Foreignword. com - The . . .
English - Tagalog, Tagalog - English dictionary This version of the Swedish Philippine dictionary is online and free to use, should you require the full publication in book form then please contact the author for pricing details
- enlarge - translation - English-Tagalog Dictionary - Glosbe