- Tagalog Dictionary
Welcome to Tagalog-Dictionary com, the best site to learn the Filipino language, culture, and traditions Our large database of English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English translation is 100% free
- Pocket Tagalog Dictionary: Tagalog-English English-Tagalog . . .
Tagalog pocket dictionary for my Filipino relative going to the Philippines It is a great way for people to learn Tagalog words and for people to look up words
- Tagalog Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS gt; gt;
First article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Ang lahat ng tao'y isinilang na malaya at pantay-pantay sa karangalan at mga karapatan
- Dictionary in Tagalog: Talatinigan = Diksyunaryo = Talahulugan
The root word tala-means a list or a record The word hulugan means ‘meaning’ while salita means ‘word’ The word tinig means ‘sound’ so in effect a talatinigan is a list of pronunciations, i e , a pronouncing dictionary Most Filipinos simply use the English word ‘dictionary’ though they may pronounce it dik-sho-ne-ri To quickly find the word you are looking for, use the
- Tagalog-English English-Tagalog Standard Dictionary . . .
Tagalog, also known as Pilipino, is the national language of the Philippines and has over 17 million speakers worldwide Now expanded and completely updated, this best-selling reference is designed for students of Tagalog and native or heritage Tagalog speakers in need of a bilingual dictionary
- English to Tagalog dictionary online | Tagalogcube
Tagalog dictionary World's largest English to Tagalog dictionary and Tagalog to English dictionary online mobile with over 200,000 words
- enlarge - translation - English-Tagalog Dictionary - Glosbe
- appetite - translation - English-Tagalog Dictionary - Glosbe
The desire for some personal gratification, either of the body or of the mind