- Facebook (@facebook) | Twitter
“Facebook should not make so many important decisions about free expression and safety on our own In the next year, we're planning to create a new way for people to appeal content decisions to an independent body, whose decisions would be transparent and binding ”
- Rotary International - Home | Facebook
Rotary International, Evanston, IL 739K likes We are neighbors, community leaders and global citizens uniting for the common good and taking on some of
- Spokkz: A Community-Powered Film TV Blockchain Ecosystem
Launched in 2012, Spuul is a leading Singapore based over-the-top (OTT) provider with offices in Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney, and Auckland Over 60 million users in 180 countries enjoying a huge library of Asian content
- Facebook Beats Sony to Spanish Soccer Rights in India . . .
Social media giant, Facebook has acquired broadcast rights to Spanish soccer league LaLiga for three seasons in the Indian subcontinent The financial value of the deal was not disclosed The
- Facebook’s Push for Facial Recognition Prompts Privacy . . .
When Facebook rolled out facial recognition tools in the European Union this year, it promoted the technology as a way to help people safeguard their online identities
- Facebook Gave Data Access to Chinese Firm Flagged by U. S . . .
Facebook has data-sharing partnerships with at least four Chinese electronics companies, including a manufacturing giant that has a close relationship with China’s government, the social media
- Plair – Ultimate Gaming Ecosystem
Plair is the 1st ICO on VeChain The Plair Platform will be a pioneering gaming ecosystem by partnering up with VeChain Foundation and will be deployed on top of the VeChainThor Blockchain
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s 14-Year Apology Tour Hasn’t Fixed . . .
In 2003, one year before Facebook was founded, a website called Facemash began nonconsensually scraping pictures of students at Harvard from the school’s intranet and asking users to rate their