- AP Students - AP Courses and Exams for Students - Explore AP
Home page for AP students, prospective students and their families The College Board’s AP courses are college-level classes in a wide variety of subjects that you can take while still in high school
- AP Courses – Students - The College Board
AP courses are rigorous, college-level classes in a variety of subjects that give students an opportunity to gain the skills and experience colleges recognize
- View Your Scores on AP Exams – The College Board
2018 AP Score Access Schedule for Students The day you’ll receive access to your AP scores is based on your physical location Scores are released at 8 a m Eastern Time each day
- AP English Language and Composition: The Exam - AP Central
Explore timing and format for the AP English Language and Composition Exam, and review sample questions, scoring guidelines, and sample student responses
- AP Computer Science Principles: The Exam | AP Central . . .
Explore expectations for AP Computer Science Principles performance tasks and review scoring guidelines, samples, and information on the end-of-course exam
- Advanced Placement® (AP) – The College Board
AP STUDENTS Students: See Where AP Can Take You Explore AP courses, get exam practice, and find colleges that grant credit for AP Visit AP Students
- At-Risk Students: Definition, Characteristics Programs . . .
This lesson examines the term 'at-risk' as it pertains to our students in education We'll look at warning signs for at-risk students, both those